Sunday, March 31, 2019

Sound issues and CCR instructions

Hi blog! I have been stressing out a lot because I have not been able to do any work this whole week. It was a very relaxing and fun week, but now the work is starting to catch up to me. I have just gotten back from my vacation over spring break and have finally regained cell service. I was finally able to communicate with my group members again about where we are in the project. The editing is almost finished, however, after we have started editing, we quickly learned that the sounds that we got from filming in the forest scene were not of great quality. We needed a way to fix this issue because we could not refilm all of the scenes to get the sounds, and we are very nervous that any sounds we insert into the films, such as panting, footsteps, or trees rustling, may not have the exact timing and pacing as the scenes we have filmed. Lauren was able to record herself running and we are going to insert those sounds into the film, however, the timing is not perfect. I am hoping that after we find royalty free music and add in the music, as well as add in the voiceover, the sounds will blend together. Below is the script that Lauren has recorded for the voiceover for the film.



I thought the most productive thing I can do today before school starts back up is to review what I have to do for the CCR. I am very confused about the whole concept of the CCR and what I have to do. I am also confused about how I have to make the CCR. I am thinking that I will make a screencast or voiceover with a prezi or powerpoint where I discuss the decisions we made about our film. I am going to talk with my classmates and ask how they plan on creating their CCR. This is going to be a very hectic week. I have multiple tests and quizzes and I wish we had more time to complete this project, especially the individual portions such as the CCR and reflection posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment